- We will be dancing on Saturday, September 15th and Sunday, September 16 at 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- There is a large, covered stage as well as paved, street level entertainment space, and there is a sound system in place.
- Dave Williamson will be programming callers &/or cuers for the event.
- Callers, cuers and dancers are asked to contact Rose Marie Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (519) 448-3842 to let us know they will attend.
- Our plan is for demonstration squares, followed by an opportunity for audience members to join in for some basic square-dance calls.
- We would like the dancers to wear a mix of traditional square dance attire and informal street clothes.
- Callers and Club dancers who volunteer their time are encouraged to bring promotional flyers, etc.
- Dancing will take place in the parking lot located at St. George Rd. and High Street, in St. George. For those not familiar with the area, St. George is located at Highway #5 and St. George Rd. (a.k.a. Brant 13, which becomes Cheese Factory Rd.) We will be happy to provide instructions &/or a map to anyone planning to attend.
Let’s hope for great weather and to see you all there!