- HALLOWEEN DANGLE: Dress up in costume for Halloween. Must be full costume – not just a mask or funny hat. This dangle can only be earned once!
- STAGECOACH: Attend one regular club night at three clubs other than your own.
- PERFECT ATTENDANCE: One absence allowed.
- ANGEL: Help at a Blast or at the series of Jan/Feb beginner lessons. An Angel is defined as a person who dances the level above that which is being taught. You must have danced at the higher level for a least one year.
- ROAD RUNNER DANGLE: For 2011-2012 attend one of the following Peterborough dances that are held annually:
- Frosty Fling or Spring Spree
- Attend two invitational dances hosted by other clubs. Check the red binder for such dances or speak to one of the executive for information.
Each Monday from 6:30pm – 9:00pm at Emmanuel United Church East (Formerly George Street United), located at George & McDonnel streets in Peterborough (enter through door facing McDonnel). Regular dance season runs from September to May. Our caller is Wayne Whatman. Click “Our Club” above to learn more.