Last night there were a lot of people at our dance, and a lot of notices too! The news was emailed out to our members in advance since there was so much to update members on, but we thought we would post it here too, just to make sure everyone caught it all.
- There is a dance Saturday and we hope that lots of our members come out for this dance to show we are a great club! Ladies should wear skirts and men should wear long sleeved shirts. Ladies dancing on the man’s side have the choice of wearing skirt or pants.
- Unfortunately brand new dancers will not be able to dance at this dance, but we encourage you to drop in, free of charge to see what goes on at these events!
- Also we hope to have square dance clothes for sale at very nominal amounts. These are donated by former dancers. So the new people may be interested in these clothes.
- We would appreciate it if members can bring about a dozen cookies or squares each.
- Find more information for Saturday on our dance page.
- There are registration forms for new dancers to fill out to join the club. Membership is $5 per year, $3 of which is used to purchase insurance.
- On Tuesday October 18th we ask that all dancers who can make it come to George Street United Church for 9:30am for a CHEX TV taping. The program will air at 5:00pm on October 19th and we’ll be inviting anyone who’s interested to try modern square dancing at a FREE workshop on Sunday October 23rd from 2:00 – 4:30pm.
- Anyone with a permanent club name badge will be admitted free of charge on October 24th! If you would like to order one before that day sign up at dancing on Mondays or speak to Howard Lander.
- Lastly, please don’t forget to bring a reusable mug on Mondays. We’d like to reduce the amount of waste we create!